CPQ Software for Mass Customization and Complex Products
No more SKUs for every variation. No more cumbersome spreadsheets. No more waiting for the only person with the configuration knowledge to get to your quote or project.
Instead, your CPQ process gives get accuracy, efficiency, reduced errors and much-improved responsiveness to your customers.
These are key benefits you get with Q2S’s flexible Configure Price Quote software, which is available standalone or integrated with Q2S ERP. Built on our dynamic bill of materials configurator, Q2S CPQ is the estimation solution for mass customization and complex product manufacturers.
Easy to use
Your quoting software should be easy to use, even for your customers. It should be visual and practically error-free. It should be mutli-level. And it should be integrated to scheduling, production, shipping and invoicing.
Developed and proven over more than two decades, Q2S CPQ gives you these benefits no matter how complex or customized your products or how short your standard, rush or remake schedule might be.
All the configuration knowledge in your company is captured in a rules-based system. Your engineers can use. Your salespeople can use it. And so can your prospects and customers.
All you do is answer the questions
CPQ solution includes a question-and-answer-based product configurator. This makes our configurator easy for customer service representatives, the sales team, and even your customers to directly create their own quotes.
When integrated with our CORE solution, configured products can continue to production, shipping, invoicing and everything between.
Your wholesalers and sales partners can make this quoting tool available to their customers with control of the markup. Q2S CPQ can produce estimates and invoices with their company name on it. Q2S CPQ also allows multi-level pricing and customer specific discounts.
Get away from paper. Let prospects create own quotes. Stop pricing off Excel sheets.
What you get is a powerful tool for distributed and onsite sales that allows entry of order information once, eliminating a signifcant source of errors.
Q2S Configure Price Quote Features
- See the Dynamic BOM Generation page for details.
- Price based on questions answered and dimensions specified
- Create price grids to specify up to a certain dimension or value pricing
- Quoting tool exposed to customers via the web
- Visual quoting to show customer what they are ordering
- Grouped questions or single grouping of questions to make it easier on your customers/CSR reps
- Convert the quote to an order in a single click
- Add any boilerplate information to customer-facing reports
- Automate emailing/faxing of customer faced documents
- Review cost and margins
- Quote report and order acknowledgment use the same report layout for consistency.
Q2S CPQ Benefits
- Consistent quoting between sales team and CSR’s with engineering no longer required for quoting
- Reporting on quote conversion rates
- Price history – see what you quoted someone previously across many jobs in one screen.