Q2S ERP Materials Management
Are you placing jobs on hold because you ran out of material? Do you have surplus stock of material that needs to be ordered per job? Are you able to proactively follow-up with vendors when delivery dates are missed?
Q2S Material Management, when used in conjunction with our Q2S CORE solution, enables users to purchase only what they need and manage the entire process within one system.
- For each vendor, create vendor lists and assign vendor part names.
- Ability to associate a single Q2S BOM part to multiple vendors. Assign the vendor part numbers for paperwork and ease of communication with vendors.
- When it’s needed, maintain vendor-specific pricing.
- Set up the system to automatically know if each vendor has their own pricing.
- Specify separate UOM’s for purchasing, stock, selling, and production, and the system automatically shows product in the correct UOM format for the correct users.
- Costing options include standard, last, and average for all parts or you can make per product costing decisions.
- Easily import data from old systems into Q2S.
- Utilize serialized inventory when unique or costly items or products exist.
- Simplify cycle counting. You can specify if a product is purchased as needed for a job or is maintained as stock and count only stock items.
- Set reorder points and quantities based on recent usage on a per part basis
- Expedite purchasing by treating different purchasing purposes differently. Users can purchase intelligently per job, to maintain stock, and for miscellaneous items.
- Manage vendor returns
- Separate the receiving and PO invoice processes to get real-time quantity on hand increased as soon as material arrives, and generate the vendor invoice when the invoice arrives.
- Manage cycle counting with paper counts, web counts, or mobile scanners.
- Set a tolerance to prompt employees to recount materials that are a set percentage off recorded values.
- Prior to posting the count, preview what, if any, financial implications may occur resulting from posting.
- Set adjustments between cycle counts.
- For intelligent purchasing and decision making, record rejected or broken materials that require an immediate reorder.
- Direct facility management among locations.