Integrated ERP Shipping Management
Do you have regular local routes that take hours to build? Do you ship via common carrier and need a way to track what is shipped and when it’s being shipped? Would you like to automatically invoice based on material shipped?
Imagine being able to guarantee that all material goes out on the right truck on the right day. A system that provides customers an advance copy of their packing slips as soon as the shipment leaves the facility. A system that emails packing slips in advance to your customers, tracks electronic signature for delivery and documents damage when it occurs. A system that is flexible enough to automate invoicing, or not, based on customer need.
With Q2S Shipping Management, you can do that and more.
Shipping Management Features and Benefits
- Automate placement of orders on regularly scheduled routes or manually add to routes to document shipment dates and specify multi-deliveries.
- Scan units onto the truck to ensure the correct products make it into the correct truck.
- Before shipping the truck, a list of missing units appears for review and back-ordering if needed.
- Print or view all documentation associated with each scheduled route.
- Utilize Q2S’ Delivery App to scan, photograph, and sign a delivery confirmation.The app allows you to go paperless and is especially helpful if no one is available to receive delivery.
- Increase on-time-delivery percentages by including the shipping department in the completion goals for the day.
- Consistent customer-facing documentation from quote to order confirmation to packing slip to delivery confirmation to invoice.
- Get back-ordered products ready for the next truck.